Vacancy: Class Teacher (Year 3/4)
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a happy, creative and supportive school? We have a vacancy for a full-time Year 3 / 4 teacher to join the school as soon as possible.
- A small class of happy, curious and independent children, who have a strong desire to learn
- A forward-looking school with great opportunities to learn alongside others and share good practice
- A rich and creative curriculum that takes full advantage of our city centre location
- Friendly and supportive colleagues, governors and parents
- A strong commitment to staff well-being and continued professional development
- A unique, family-feel, ‘village’ school in the heart of the city of Cambridge, with a caring Christian ethos and strong community links
- A recent strong ‘good’ judgement from Ofsted (November 2017)
We are looking for teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic about all aspects of learning: creative, dedicated and well-organised
- Have a commitment to ensuring rapid pupil progress and high standards for all learners
- Are able to challenge learners of all abilities: assessing accurately, differentiating effectively and ensuring good progress
- Have high expectations for pupils’ behaviour and attitude to learning
- Are able to work well as part of a strong team and contribute to the school community
- Actively contribute to the curriculum we offer our children, demonstrating creative and innovative teaching styles
- Are able to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Are supportive of the ethos and values of a Church School
If you think this could be the job for you, please get in touch. Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange to come and see us or to discuss this post with the Headteacher: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01223 576922.
The application pack is available for download below.
Closing date: Friday 7 February 2020, interviews week beginning Monday 10 February 2020.
Park Street CofE (VA) Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
Application Form for Teaching Staff (Word document for download)
Our core values
Our values were chosen by our pupils, based around our christian ethos:
- Honesty & Respect
- Friendship & Kindness
- Learning & Fun