We have been informed by St Matthew’s Primary School about some webinars for parents to help with children’s behaviour and anxiety. Please see the details below:
These two- part behaviour webinars are based on evidence-based parent/carer-led behaviour interventions, and will cover topics such as:
- underlying reasons for behaviour
- delivering effective praise
- maximising special time with children
- learning how to use routines and commands to create structure to support children to feel safe
The parent anxiety webinar is based on evidence-based parent/carer-led anxiety intervention and will focus on what causes anxiety and effective strategies for dealing with anxiety.
There is no referral process, and all parents/carers are welcome to attend.
The behaviour webinar will be offered in two parts:
- Part 1 – Friday 10th June 2022 11.30am-12.30 and the Microsoft Teams link to join is here: Click here to join the meeting
- Part 2 – Friday 17th June 2022 11.30-12.30 and the Microsoft Teams link to join is here: Click here to join the meeting
The anxiety webinar will be held on:
- Thursday 9th June 2022 13.30-14.30 and the Microsoft teams link to join is here: Click here to join the meeting